ALL IN for a BIG WIN Community Give Back
October 8-12, 2018
The Forest Hills Foundation for Education’s (FHFE) 5th Annual ALL IN for a Big Win donation drive benefitting Inter Parish Ministry (IPM) runs Monday, October 8 – Friday, October 12, culminating in festivities at the Turpin v. Anderson football game at Anderson High School on Friday, October 12th.
Facts to Know:
- IPM’s Food Pantry is located in Newtown, Ohio.
- IPM’s service area in eastern Hamilton County includes all of Forest Hills School District.
- When Forest Hills is ALL IN, we do make a difference.
Donation Drive Details:
- Donations will be collected at each school beginning Monday, October 8, through Friday, October 12
- Collections will also take place on Friday, October 12th at the Turpin versus Anderson football game at Anderson High School
- All Forest Hills schools will be working towards the goal of scoring 2 TOUCHDOWNS each by collecting 1,600 donations resulting in a district-wide total of 18 TOUCHDOWNS!
What Does IPM Need? Critical Needs list for 2018:
- Toilet Paper and Paper towels
- Canned Fruits
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Canned Meats
- Canned pasta
- Breakfast items (i.e. oatmeal (quick cooking, microwave), pancake mix/syrup, cereals, breakfast bars
Remember: Any donation will be greatly appreciated.
Please encourage your children to give generously. If Forest Hills is ALL IN for a Big Win we will fill the shelves of IPM and help our neighbors who are struggling to fill theirs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ALL IN Committee at email@example.com.