ALL IN for a BIG WIN Community Give Back
October 9-13, 2017
The Forest Hills Foundation for Education’s (FHFE) 4th Annual ALL IN for a Big Win donation drive benefitting Inter Parish Ministry (IPM) runs Monday, October 9 – Friday, October 13, culminating in festivities at the Turpin v. Anderson football game at Turpin High School on Friday, October 13th.
Facts to Know:
- IPM’s Food Pantry is located in Newtown, Ohio.
- IPM’s service area in eastern Hamilton County includes all of Forest Hills School District.
- IPM served over 1,800 school-aged children from January 2016-July 2016. This tells us that IPM is serving Forest Hills students.
- Last year’s donation drive collected over 13,000 items for IPM which fed 435 families approximately 20,880 meals!
- When Forest Hills is ALL IN, we do make a difference.
Donation Drive Details:
- Donations will be collected at each school beginning Monday, October 9, through Friday, October 13
- Collections will also take place on Friday, October 13th at the Turpin versus Anderson football game at Turpin High School
- All Forest Hills schools will be working towards the goal of scoring 2 TOUCHDOWNS each by collecting 1,600 donations resulting in a district-wide total of 18 TOUCHDOWNS!
- FHFE will be assisted by the 9United organization, a nonprofit whose mission is to grow service minded leaders by providing the students and families of the Forest Hills School District with authentic service opportunities that impact the lives of their fellow students, families, neighbors and community. The coordinators for 9United, Jen Schlosser and Amy Miller, will be reaching out to each school this week to assist in the coordination of student service groups.
What Does IPM Need? Critical Needs list for 2017:
- Toilet Paper and Paper towels
- Canned Fruits
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Canned Meats
- Canned pasta
- Breakfast items (i.e. oatmeal (quick cooking, microwave), pancake mix/syrup, cereals, breakfast bars
Remember: Any donation will be greatly appreciated.
Please encourage your children to give generously. If Forest Hills is ALL IN for a Big Win we will fill the shelves of IPM and help our neighbors who are struggling to fill theirs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ALL IN Committee at email@example.com.